Learning Outcomes Workshop, 8th and 9th March, Melbourne
This workshop, attended by OHS educators and OHS professionals, used the
OHS Body of Knowledge to begin the task of developing model graduate
attributes and a set of example learning outcomes for new graduate
generalist OHS professionals.
Click here to download a report on the workshop
- Overview of OHS Body of Knowledge
- The Australian Qualifications Framework
- Introduction to OHS program accreditation
- The changing quality arrangements in Australian Higher education
- AQF, graduate attributes and learning outcomes
- OHS program accreditation.
Click here to download handout: Writing learning outcomes
Learning outcomes workshop 5th June, Sydney
At this workshop 20 OHS educators and OHS professionals worked on the
draft graduate attributes and learning outcomes developed in February to
refine and extend the statements. These second drafts will be published
soon and available for comment.